Monday, March 19, 2007

Michael Vale's Doppleganger


Meet, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. He's the terrorist mastermind behind a ridiculous number of terrorist attacks or, at least, he claims to be. Mohammed has claimed responsibility for 31 plots around the world, including the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center and the 2001 attacks on New York and Washington saying, "I was responsible for the 9/11 operation, from A to Z." Last week he also confessed to beheading US journalist Daniel Pearl "with my blessed right hand," and from the way things are progressing, I have a feeling if we give him enough time, he may even claim to be the Zodiac as well as being responsible for the deaths of Bob Crane and JonBenet Ramsey and could possibly turn out to be that guy who always drives so slow in the fast lane and talks during the movie.

All I know is that every time I see his picture I can't help thinking, "Time to make the doughnuts."

No comments: