Monday, March 12, 2007

What's the Buzz?



I'm not sure where to start - there's so many things that I could pick from and I'm (personally) having a rather busy day. There's too many to decide on one so I'll hit them all.

I'll make it quick.

The movie 300 opened with a huge (for March) weekend of $70 million. Way to go!

Richard Jeni died of an apparent self inflicted gunshot wound on Saturday. Quitter!

Eddie Izzard's new show "The Riches" debuts on the FX network tonight. Way to go!

Van Halen gets inducted into the Rock & Roll hall of fame tonight. Way to go!

Eddie Van Halen will (probably) not be in attendance since he just checked into rehab. Quitter! Sorry, I meant: Way to go!

Brad Delp, lead singer for the band Boston was found dead in his home on Friday. That just sucks.

No comments: