Friday, January 05, 2007

The Beginning of the End

I love Fridays. I actually start enjoying Friday on Thursday. Just the thought that the next day is Friday is enough to improve my outlook. Thursdays are like being next in line, you've waited and waited and no matter what happens, you're next. Great feeling.

This is the first post holidays weekend and I'm glad it will be a relaxed one. My weekends usually consist of movies, reading, computer, and video games. I'm such a nerd. Oh, and I spend a decent amount of time cleaning so I guess I could be considered a 'domesticated' nerd (or, at least, an obsessive-compulsive one). Either way, I'm okay with it.

I'm off to enjoy Friday as I hope everyone else is, as well! If you're not sure what to do, you could always go here.

1 comment:

The Anonymous Witch said...

Thank you for that. That link made me laugh so hard!!