Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Inside Scoop

What a coincidence! Three days ago I was rambling about God, yesterday I was rambling about stupidity and today Pat Robertson said that God's been giving him the low down. What are the odds? I didn't plan this - nobody could plan this.

So, God's been talking to Pat. Who would've guessed? You can read the entire story
here: God talks to Pat Evidently, God told Pat that a terrorist attack on the U.S. will cause a 'mass killing' late in 2007. "The Lord didn't say nuclear," Pat said, "But I do believe it will be something like that." Maybe the 'Lord' said, 'nuclur'. Just a thought. Whatever the case, I'm supposed to believe that out of all of the righteous people on the planet, God picked Pat. Huh? Pat? The guy who called for an assassination? I don't think so. Besides, if God was talking to Pat, he wouldn't make the mistake of saying terrorists were responsible. Thundarr and Ookla told me that a runaway planet, hurtling between Earth and the moon, would unleash cosmic destruction casting Man's civilization into ruin. So there.


No comments: